Psychological Assesment & Testing ServicesFinding the Answers to Minding Your Health
Psychological Assesment & Testing
In many ways, psychological testing and assessment are similar to medical tests. If a patient has physical symptoms, a primary care provider may order X-rays or blood tests to understand what’s causing those symptoms. The results of the tests will help inform develop a treatment plan.
Psychological evaluations serve the same purpose. Psychologists use tests and other assessment tools to measure and observe a client’s behavior to arrive at a diagnosis and guide treatment.
Psychological Assesment & Testing Services Includes
- IQ Assessment
- Testing for Learning disorders
- Testing for Autism
- Personality Assessment
- Dementia Assessment
- Testing for Attention & Concentration
- Testing for Memory
- Aptitude Testing / Career Counselling
- Testing for ADHD Child / Adult
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Adult Comprehensive Assessment
- Child Comprehensive Assessment
- Academic and Comprehensive Assessment
Need For Consultation
We try to figure out the individual’s behaviour, personality and capabilities. Psychological assessment and testing helps to provide valuable information about a personal level of functioning, with the help of which we formulate treatment plan.